Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

MURDER CAUGHT ON GOOGLE EARTH!?!?!

I have a few public service announcements before we get on to the point of this post.

First off, for all of you that have Snapchat... UPDATE IMMEDIATELY!!! They're putting the chat in Snapchat. Okay but seriously it's cool but I am 100% confused. If you understand it at all, please teach me how to use this new version.

Second off, I have two new favorite jokes. Wanna hear them? Of course you do!

This joke I give credzzzz to Molly who gave credit to Ashely but it's my new favorite joke.

Why do white girls hang out in odd numbers?                           Because they just can't even!!! 

This next one I give credit to Amelia but also a new favorite.

What do you call four Mexicans drowning in quick sand?                        Cuatro Cinco!!!!

So if you want to make my day just tell me a joke (preferably one I haven't heard and will make my list of favorite jokes) because jokes make me so freakin' happy.

Third, mu butt muscles are in so much pain right now, I don't think you understand. I had to do lunges yesterday with a 115 pound bar on my back and my butt is dead. I can't sit any longer, I'm literally dying. I just thought I'd let you know.

Anyways... Now to the point of this post.

Google Maps.

It's kinda creepy.

Like you search the streets basically anywhere in the world on street view. See anything in that moment in time. Search the Earth for whatever it is you're searching for. I don't know, it's totally helpful but really creepy too.

For example, what if Google Earth took a picture right now?

What would the whole world see you doing? (Well if you're reading this right now and it took a picture right now, then it'd be a picture of you reading this. Not that exciting, you can do better.)

What if the picture was taken while you were poppin-a-squat in the wilderness? Talk about awkward.

What if in the midst of you almost getting away with a murder?

Picking you nose?

Taking a selfie in public? You'll never live this one down.

Doing something else totally embarrassing & awkward?

Here are people that were caught doing these things! Some are totally hilarious, other just straight up weird, and the rest are pretty cool.




Funny Things I Found On Google Earth


The Van Basically Exploded


In case it's not obvious, there's a white creeper van on fire. But the best part. The image was captured by the Google Earth car, which means the Google car just drove right past. But maybe it stopped, and that's why it looks all glitchy in the sky. But maybe the driver didn't stop and now whenever they see this picture, they'll come to realize it was the biggest regret of their life. But seriously the best part... The shirtless man in the back just watching.

Dog?


Nothing appears out of the ordinary. Right? Wrong! Look at what it is the shirtless man is pulling? Yes, it is a bike trailer thingy but look inside it. Yes, you did see correctly. The man is pulling his dog. Can that dog really not run along side you as you bike? Apparently not.

 It's A Pink Bunny!


I really didn't think this one was that cool until I read a story about it, and here's that story: This is a 200ft long giant pink bunny is on the side of Colletto Fava Mountain in northern Italy. It was knitted by a group of artists from Vienna for people to cuddle with, climb on and admire from a distance. These people most be the coolest people ever! Like who thinks of KNITTING a 200ft giant pink bunny to put on the side of mountain that random people can cuddle with!?! Awesome people do!

Tough Gang Of Middle Aged Men Riding Segway's



These guys are definitely the cool kids. One day I want to be like them. (But mostly for the fact that they each have their own Segway.)

MURDER!!!!



First time I saw this I was totally 100% convinced it was a murder. It was as if the man stabbed him at the grass right before the pier, dragged the boy across the pier and was going to get rid of the body by throwing he/she into the lake. I came up with a whole scenario on how it happened and why it happened. I'd tell you but I really don't think you want to know how much detail there is so I'll leave that part out.

But then...

When I was looking up funny things on Google Earth there was a Mythbuster on this image. Turns out it was a wet dog running up and down the pier. I know I was totally disappointed! I thought I found a murder on Google Earth!!! But another part of me was totally relieved that no one was killed.

Meet My New Best Friends


Can you imagine just driving past these guys? I'd assume they were the ones that caused the murder above but that's stereotyping and we don't do that here! But they seem like really nice people... But if I knew who they were, we would totally, 100% be BFF's!!!

Maybe Unwind Is A Real Thing...


 So if you've read Unwind this will make perfect sense and if not, you may as well just skip this because you will be more confused than I am in Spanish class. (Which is EXTREMELY confused and other times, not very confused at all. I guess that kinda contradicted itself... oh well.)

You know the part when all the Unwind's are hiding in the Airplane Graveyard? Well that's a real place, in Tucson, Arizona. The place is HUGE!!! There are probably thousands of abandoned planes,
talk about sketchy.

Abandoned Baby



This parent has some explaining to do... I feel bad for when this child finds this picture. On the bright side, it could be worse, the baby could've been left at Walmart but instead he/she was left at Gucci. 

Evidence That Jesus Loves You In The Middle Of The Desert

Imagine finding this in the middle of the desert?

Imagine you were just going for a stroll in the middle of the desert and you came across this? It's made out of giant cement letters just like PC hill. This is all the proof you need that Jesus loves you. The people who created this I have one question for you, "Can we be friends?"

Adios internet users!


Want more strange things? Try these websites:

More images than you'll ever want

Embarrassing Images

If you want even more just Google "Strange things on Google Maps"

All image courtesy to Google Maps.

2 comments:

  1. I've been to an airplane graveyard in the Southern California/Nevada desert, it was sketch bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro what if those weird people committed the murder and then the guy in the background of the first one was the victim's dad so he blew up their creeper van? These are so great

    ReplyDelete