Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Guess Who's Driving Home!?!?!

MORGAN IS!!!!!

So basically it's 6 months and 17 days late but I got my permit!!!!

I really didn't study like I was supposed to... I just did a few practice tests and flipped through the handbook. But as long as you have common sense (along with a good sense of how far away 50ft  to 300ft is) I think you could pass not a problem!

I passed my very first try!!!! But barely, I got an 80% which means if I missed one more question I would've failed.... Except during the test when I went back to check over my answers I changed three of them and if I hadn't changed them I would've only missed one question (or maybe I would've gotten 100%, I really don't know) but I was like, "ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!?!?!" But whatevs, I mean I did PASS!!!!

And some how I managed to find time to take the test in the midst of finals. How? I have no idea!!!
So sorry teachers if I fail your final, don't take it personally.

After the test and everything I was like, "Mom pleaseeeeee let me drive home!!!" And guess what I did?!?! I drove home!!! (At least partially home, my mom and I switched spots when we got to the highway because I really didn't wanna die my first day with my permit...)

I guess now I just have to learn how to not die while driving and hopefully not procrastinate getting my license as much as I did my permit!


I recommend staying off the roads!
This girl is!!!
 😀👍🚗🚕
🚜🚦🚔

No comments:

Post a Comment