Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

LOL So True (At Least I Hope)

Guess what!?!?!

I only have to do two more posts for school on this blog.

WAHOOOOOOO!

What?

Um.

No.

I didn't just cheer.

I don't know what you're talking about.

AWEEEEE!! NO! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!!?! I DON'T WANT IT TO END!!!

(In a whisper)    Better?
Almost 24 hours will be spent on these
bleachers... YAY!

Okay but honestly I really do enjoy writing this blog and I'm considering keeping with it over the summer. But I don't know how much success there would be in posting often... Would you read my posts if I kept with it over the summer?

Anyways...

Aren't you impressed that I got this done before Friday?

I'm pretty proud of myself for that.

Wanna know where I'll be that made me make sure I got this post done today?

I know you juant to!

Well I'm gonna be at the most exciting place on the Earth!!!

VERNAL!!! WAHOOOOO! I'M LIKE SO TOTALLY EXCITED BECAUSE IT'S GONNA BE SO AWESOME!!!!

(Just kidding. Vernal is probably the most boring place on earth.)

But I think the totally awesome people I'll be with will make up for the fact of being in Vernal, at least I hope.

Enough about my social plans...

As you wished for, here are funny and relatable moments that hopefully you relate to too and it's not just me. I hope your reaction to at least one of these is, "OHMYGOD THAT'S SO TRUE!!! LOL!!!!"


Tell me if you can relate:

When I accidently step on my pet, I'm like, "OHMYGOD I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO I PROMISE!" and they run away from me and I'm like: "LET ME LOVE YOUUUU!"

When a little kid asks me how something works and I really don't feel like explaining it: Magic.

Cleaning my room: 10% cleaning 20% singing & dancing 10% complaining 60% playing with stuff I find.

Parent: What did you learn today?
Me: Apparently not enough, we have have to go back tomorrow.

Only your best friend understands when you say, "I saw my boyfriend today." You are referring to the hot guy that has no clue you exist.

When someone suggests doing something physically demanding: are you from this planet?

When I'm watching Titanic and Rose tells Jack, "I'll never let you go." And I'm over here like, "YOU SIT ON A THROWN OF LIES!"
I don't know about you but when I choose which isle,
I always go to the self checkout and now I suddenly
 understand why! 

Me: I'd like a Coke please.
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is Monopoly money okay?

I want to be rebellious but I don't want to get in trouble.

Here's to the kids that know the difference between you're & your. (Seriously girls on Instagram need to learn the difference!!)

Chapstick, bobby pins, and hair ties are the hardest things to keep with you. Or of course you always have them but once you need it, they're no where in sight.

I don't understand the 'good' part of good morning.

Sometimes I have the feeling that I should get out of bed been then I think, "Hmmmm better not."

When it's dark and my brains like, "You know what we haven't thought about lately? Demons."

House arrest wouldn't even be a punishment for me.

Clean room: A path from my bed to my door.

I never actually say hi to my friends, I just make creepy faces from a distance.

That feeling when you close your eyes to apply shampoo, and get paranoid that someone might kill you in the shower.

Serving size: Five chips
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's funny. More like the whole bag.

When the room is quiet. My stomach: Let me sing you the song of my people.

Does anyone actually know what you have to do when people are singing happy birthday to you?

When you're left alone in the car with your friends parents: Wow, you can actually feel the awkward.

A, B, C or D: "Well I haven't had a B for like five questions, let's go with that."

Trust me I LOVE The Fault In Our Stars as much as
any typical teenage girl but com'n admit it, this is
funny!!! 
Person 1: I'm really athletic
Person 2: I'm really smart
Person 3: I'm goregous
Person 4: I'm hilarious
Me: I can breathe

When I'm in the car and a sad song comes on, I stare out the window and pretend I'm apart of a music video.

Three hours ago mom said: Don't worry it won't be long, only about thirty minutes.

I hate when I sit down and my legs flatten out to approximately the size of Russia.

When that one person you just can't stand starts talking and your'e like, "I like the sound you make when you shut up."

If I ugly Snapchat you, I trust you.

Turning off the lights and sprinting up the stairs as if there is a serial killer behind you.

Here are millions upon millions of more LOL moments! 

Hopefully I'm not the only one that relates to every single one of these things... Have a FANTABULOUS weekend and remember that no matter what you do, it'll be better than me sitting on the bus for three hours to Vernal and back.

(Credit to the pictures are from some where on Tumblr, I think.)

1 comment: