Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Holy Hair

Do you know what today is?

MONDAY!!!

and...

CINCO DE MAYO!!!

and do you know what that means??

TACOS FOR DINNER!!!!

(one of my all time favorite meals )

and do you know what yesterday was??

MAY THE FORTH!!! (...be with you)

and do you know what tomorrow is?

NATIONAL TOURIST APPRECIATION DAY!!

(So when you see an obnoxious tourist just give them a big hug, thank them, walk away and give them no explanation as to why.) 

Now moving onto the point of this post. (No it wasn't just to inform you about holidays, sorry.)

You may not remember this, but when I went on a cruise in February, I came back with corn rows. Fifty-two of them. (At least I think, I can't remember exactly how many.)

So I had the corn rows in for about a week. And they were driving me crazyyyyyyyyy. I may have complained to you about how much they hurt & itched. (Boys you wouldn't understand.) But you know that feeling when your hair has been in a pony tail for WAYYYYYY to long? Well it felt like that. But hundreds of them all over my head.

So the process of taking them out was about two hours....

I had taken off all the beads and rubber-bands first, but the braids didn't just unravel themselves, they stayed in place. Great. So I had to take them apart one by one. I was only halfway through the process of taking them out when I had gone over to Lane's, so she had to help me take them out.

Let me tell you, my hair was the definition of disgusting. It felt like old fringed yarn and my hair was just falling out!! (Because you loose between 50 - 100 strands of hair a day and for a week none of that fell out so... that's why.) So here are some beautiful pictures of this hair due...




BEFORE

Gettin' the hair braided
I felt like an alien/avatar with the braids.
AFTER
Look at those tiny tiny tiny waves
The wise words of Lane
Our band name is Pink Fluffy Unicorns
The picture doesn't even show how much
poof there was

1 comment: